Full Stack Web Developer
Currant Ltd is a fully integrated design, development and distribution agency operating from Coventry since 2001.
Due to continued growth and success, Currant Ltd are seeking a Full Stack Web Developer, to enhance our growing development team, based at our group Head Quarters, situated on the Electric Wharf Business Park, Coventry, CV1.
Successful candidates should be eager to learn, technically confident and have the ability to hit the ground running. The role will give you the chance to showcase your abilities and get involved with all aspects of the development process.
- Develop and maintain key additional features to the SaaS systems
- Work closely with other team members, business users and key stakeholders to develop and improve existing high quality features and investigate, analyse and fix reported defects
- Work to improve your skills and share them with other team member.
- Help to specify, plan and estimate web-based solutions
- At least two years commercial software development experience or a graduate with a 2:1 or above in any technology degree.
- Excellent C# and .NET programming skills
- Database design and development experience with SQL technologies
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Team player, friendly, approachable with a flexible attitude
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to spot errors and question information received
- Passion for development, with a drive to further skills and learn new technologies
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting deadlines
- Build and maintain working relationships team members, business users and key stakeholders
In return we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay, company pension scheme, and opportunities and budget for skills development.
- The fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-growing, successful, fully integrated design, development and distribution agency, alongside a fun, friendly and talented development team, that take pride in delivering great results.
- Newly refurbished offices, with sit / standing height desks, up-to-date PC’s, multi-screen displays and onsite car parking.
- Casual dress code and optional branded company uniform
- Free tea, coffee, bottled water, fruit juice, fizzy pop, chocolate, biscuits and fresh fruit
- An opt-in social atmosphere, with regular team building events outside working hours
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9.00 am – 5.00 pm, 35 hours per week.
CV’s to be emailed to HR@currant.it